If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of Information
We aim to collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website
- by telephone, letter, fax or email
- during conversations between you and our representatives
- by contracting with us or completing application forms
- by entering competitions, promotions or requesting information or material from us
- completing surveys, providing feedback or complaining to us
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- from third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities
- your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers)
- your employer
- publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent
We may also obtain anonymous information from your computer, without your knowledge, by way of cookies. A cookie is a piece of information that is put out by our web server that is stored on your computer. It does not identify you or give us access to your computer but it does enable our computer to recognise your computer each time you log in to our website and provide certain statistical information. You can set your computer not to accept or store cookies if you wish.
Use of Collected Information
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
- to assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our affiliates, related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you; and
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country).
Storage of Collected Information
We take reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information we collects from risks such as loss or unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data. For example, your personal information is maintained in a secure environment which can be accessed only by authorised personnel. However, no data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure. These activities are undertaken at your risk.
We use personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by contacting us.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
We may at our discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service e.g. to run tenant checks.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We do not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.